Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Wedding.

William and I got married on June 29, 2012 in Houston, Texas. It was a beautiful day filled with our family and friends. I loved seeing all my hard wedding-planning work come to life and feeling the love and support of so many people that did so much to help pull it off. We couldn't be more grateful.




Our photographer was my friend Brooke Schultz. She was amazing; you can see our engagement and wedding photos featured here, here, and here. Brooke also sent the pictures into Style Me Pretty and they featured our wedding! I have never felt so cool on the internet before.




I love him, he loves me. Couldn't be luckier.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I love them and I love you and I love seeing you so in love :) The only downside is I now miss you TERRIBLY!

    ReplyDelete