Sunday, September 9, 2012

Welcome to the Morris'.

Well, here we are on the blog bandwagon. And I couldn't be happier!

A lot of friends had told me to start blogging again, and I was going back and forth on the decision. I thought, 1 of 3 things will happen:
1. I would start a blog and completely neglect it so it would be a waste of cyber space.
2. I would start a blog and be completely obsessed and turn into the annoying girl with her camera in your face.
3. I would start a blog and no one would want to read it because I'm not as funny as I think I am.

But once my sister-in-law Megan told me she'd wished she'd started her blog earlier in marriage, I was finally convinced it was worth it. So this is where we'll write our story (well, where I'LL write our story, hopefully I can convince William to do some writing every once in a while)!


Here's to finding a happy medium and (hopefully) making you laugh along the way!


4 comments:

  1. yay, I happy to see that you were convinced to create a blog! It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I READ SOME BLOGS. THE 'CHRONIC [WHAT] CHLES OF US'? EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for #2! I can't wait to here about your adventures in Louisiana!

    ReplyDelete