Thursday, April 25, 2013

Easter 2013.

Of course we headed to TEXAS for Easter.


We started off the weekend in Arlington so William could go to some Sweet Sixteen games with Chris, Jim, and John while I hung out with all the ladies! We stayed the night at Chris and Cheyenne's, had a yummy breakfast at Sharon's, and headed straight to Houston! It was such a whirlwind, we didn't get any pictures!


Easter Sunday with my handsome love.


Easter Sunday with my other love.


Such a fun boy! I wish we could see him all the time.
We had so much fun hanging out with Kenny and Megan and the funnest nephews and sweetest niece! We definitely missed Jacob, Pierina, and Ian while we were there!





Took a trip to the Blue Bell factory with Braden! The tour was fun but let's be honest, we were there to eat ice cream and get a cool hat.


Spent most my time with my pup.


And we got a nice surprise visit with Aunt Angie (who I never got to see!), my cute cousin Danika, and her sweet baby boy Ethan! It was fun to catch up with her. We never get to hang out!

I wish I had taken more pictures but it was a fun, quick trip! 
I took two days off of work so we could spend more time with the family. SOOO worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Love that cute boy! Will we get to see you over Memorial Day weekend? If not, we will be their for Marissa's graduation!

    ReplyDelete