Sunday, April 21, 2013

Michael Jackson Experience

William surprised me with tickets to The Ultimate Michael Jackson Experience at LSU. Apparently, this man, Joby Rogers, is the only one Michael Jackson himself approved to be an impersonator. I have always loved MJ's music, and at BYU I had a lot of friends who just loved him and we played the MJ dance game all the time. So I was so excited to get a little taste of the King of Pop!


We were so close!


 My favorite scene of the night!


 I dance along in my seat all night. The old people next to me either found it really entertaining or really annoying, sorry!





And then we got to meet him after the show! It was hilarious; the crowd saw him behind a door and starting screaming and chanting. "MICHAEL! MICHAEL! MICHAEL!"
Honestly, I was a little scared of him. Bahaha.
But it was impressive and his moves and mannerisms were just like the real thing!
Thanks, William!

1 comment: